The Athens Academy Junior Golf Program is designed for juniors ages 5-13 to learn the game of golf in a fun and safe manner. Children will learn from PGA professionals at Lexington’s premiere practice facility The Athens Golf Center.
Our goal is to help Junior golfers develop their potential and foster a love for the game. We feature:
- Each camp/clinic is taught by PGA Professionals with a focus on breeding an environment where juniors have fun and will want to learn.
Superior Practice Facilities
- Driving range featuring grass teeing areas, short game area, large putting green, & premium range balls.
- Indoor Golf Academy featuring state of the art Trackman dual radar and video analysis so that each junior can see their swing.
- Necessary indoor space to work with juniors should inclement weather arise.
Balanced & Structured Program
- Students follow a structured program combining instruction with leisure and gaming time.
- Instruction on basic swing fundamentals from driving to putting.
- Daily games & quizzes on rules or golf lingo to help with understanding and retention
- Daily drills & interactive games to demonstrate skills and principles